HEY SPORT was born in Piedmont in 2009, at the confluence of the Olympic valleys: a made in Italy excellence that offers clothing and accessories to ski world professionals, with a very high level of quality and service. Thanks to the continuous collaboration with technicians and leading sports world exponents, Hey today develops an ever wider range of products, combining technical research, attention to detail and sustainability, without ever giving up its unmistakable style.
Designing a material or product whilst considering environmental sustainability. A product’s environmental impact can be reduced through material and production process selection, typically relating to resource consumption or pollution.
Made in Italy
A prestigious label that indicates a product has been designed and produced in Italy, showcasing heritage craftsmanship, high quality, and timeless elegance.
- Wash jacket and trousers separately in the washing machine at 30°C using neutral detergents.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove residues of detergent.
- If necessary, repeat an additional rinse only cycle.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Hang clothes to dry in the shade, away from heat sources (radiators, hot air, direct sunlight). If there is one, remove or lift the hood from the back of the jacket.
- Do not use fabric softeners or detergents containing them.
- In order to restore the water repellent, iron the garment when dry without steam, with an iron at low temperature and a press cloth.
- Do not rub on the fabric to remove stubborn stains.
- To remove them, pour a tiny amount of detergent on the stain before washing in the washing machine.
- Do not leave your jacket and/or trousers wet or damp in closed and unventilated places (bags, wardrobes, car boot, inside the washing machine...).
- Fasten zips and buttons and cover Velcro before washing.
- If the water repellent is no longer sufficiently effective, it is advisable to reactivate it using the specific products available on the market.
- The dirt that accumulates on the surface of the fabric (oils and greases, dust, stains of various kinds) can reduce the garment’s protective capacity, so it is advisable to always keep the jacket clean and in good condition so as to maintain performance for as long as possible.
'Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.'